Donald Trump does not like CNN, as well you know. Therefore, on Saturday there were dueling hastags on twitter, first off #ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN hashtag campaign, which backfired when it was quickly eclipsed by the rival #ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews hashtag. Here are some samples.
#ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews— ☁️mal mal☁️ (@mallieleee) December 10, 2017
>gas station sushi
>A voicemail from the IRS
>the odds I’ll actually find what I lost in the lost and found
>my dogs abillity to hold in a fart
A Nigerian Prince's $10mil check— Elaine Leyton (@VenisaRose6669) December 10, 2017
Virtual bungee jumping
1 ply bathroom tissue #ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews
1. The gum stuck under a public bus seat— Brian Krassenstein🐬 (@krassenstein) December 9, 2017
2. The emails in my spam box from Nigeria.
3. Jared Kushner's security clearance
4. A tall glass of water in Flint Michigan
5. A used heroin needle outside an aides clinic.
6. The Onion#ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews
#ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews— Gail Bérenger ⏳⚖️ (@VisibleSocSci) December 10, 2017
🎲 The Geeksquad warranty
🎲 The rhythm method
🎲 shipping time gurantees from China
🎲 Paul Ryan not touching Medicare or Medicaid
🎲 Julian Assange with my password
#ThingsITrustMoreThanFoxNews— Professor❌ (@UncannyXmen2017) December 9, 2017
The water in Mexico
Oil company's on climate change