“A poll from Quinnipiac University found that only a third of American voters, 33 percent, approve of his performance in office, while 61 percent disapprove of it. This marks his lowest approval and highest disapproval number since he was inaugurated, Quinnipiac said.
His latest approval rating is down 7 percentage points from the 40 percent approval rating Mr. Trump received in a similar survey in late June.
Majorities of voters said that Mr. Trump is not honest, doesn’t have good leadership skills, isn’t a strong person, isn’t intelligent, doesn’t share their values and doesn’t care about average Americans. Voters gave Mr. Trump negative approval ratings for handling key issues like foreign policy, the economy, immigration, health care and terrorism.”
Yeah, but other than that he’s great, right?
Jeez, fast approaching that 30% impeachment threshold…
Thanks PissedGrunty for breakdown link…
President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 – 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:
- 62 – 34 percent that he is not honest;
- 63 – 34 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
- 59 – 39 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
- 58 – 39 percent that he is a strong person;
- 55 – 42 percent that he is intelligent;
- 63 – 34 percent that he does not share their values.