Just a reminder of what voters think of Donald Trump, from the new Quinnipiac poll:
- 56 - 40 percent that he is not honest;
- 59 - 38 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
- 54 - 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
They’re not with him on the issues, either, from the 58 percent who don’t think his attacks on NFL players were appropriate to:
- 38 - 58 percent for handling foreign policy;
- 39 - 56 percent for immigration;
- 35 - 59 percent for race relations;
- 37 - 49 percent for taxes.
Presumably the 35 percent who approve of Trump’s handling of race relations are overwhelmingly the people who think former President Obama was a racist who somehow—mysteriously—made everything worse just by existing.